chadcopeland.com 620 build.

ChadMK4

Yea thats Petey The Drift Pigeon. My buddy Chris Rhoad is wanting to do a silly documentary on Petey showing the places that he's been. He's been on several peoples cars and been to several states at different tracks. The next time someone goes to another country he's going along. :)

I'm amazed at how tough the pigeon is. I put one on my truck after I first saw it on yours, and it's still there. That's been nearly a year now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them from Zcar I think. They're for a 240z. They fit perfect! I little bend in on the corners and they are just right for the Datsun. I cut my fenders though. So be prepared to cut out the little rounded edge that's already on the 620. I don't know if I have a picture of it with out the fender flares so you can see where the cut goes.

Lemme look around the hard drive here to see if there is any pics of that.

Here's one. But it's not that great of showing exactly where the line is. But as you can see, I had to cut out the rounded edge of the fender completely. I went a little above the rounded edge in the middle so that the tires have plenty of clearance.

Gresham1.jpg

i think i see what your talking about. the spot that kinda has the body line around the fenders? Is the site zcar? Im still new to nissan parts lol but i bought a 620 not long ago and already have plans for the sr20 swap..but not with all the suspension work like yours.  love the flares though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My friend showed me your website a while ago, and I've been waiting to see it on here ever since! Sweet truck, it really makes me want to drop a bunch of money on mine and do something similar :P Oh, and I like your dash setup, how hard was that to make?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...