1969 Datsun 510 Coupe Turbo!! For Trade or For Sale $5500

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mistake 2 door... lol. Well the build on the l20 is as follows. Standard l20 built head different pistons lower my comp ratio a bit. Its a cartech turbo manifold and im running a rajay turbo on it right now. Crane cam 272 dur intake and 282 exh .460 lift for both. I have a modded distributer w/vacuum adyance cut at 3k rpm. Its got a modded progressive weber on it right now. With the manual boost controller im set at 14lbs. Its about as much as a can run without detonation on pump gas unless I think of a few changes to prevent it from blowing up lol. So far its been extremely reliable. If I end up keeping this car though Im prob gonna ditch the l20. Its got 30k on it and still very very tight and quick. About 195hp id just prefer a broader power band. Im thinking of building a vg if i keep it. I like the idea of efi and and v6 power. Plus im soooooooooo tired of messing with weber . Let me know if you have more wuestions Ill take some pics and pull up some more specs. and pleaser people trade me something. I want a 4x4 for winter.

Interested in motorcycles? I have several I would consider trading off .. if not I do have a 4x4 I would consider trading as well 1959 chev napco 1ton with factory 283 v8 I use it as a farm truck lots of character by no means cherry but functions as it should thanks Ricky

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Holy. Shit.

STOP!!

You are droving me crazy bumping all these old threads. This thread is 4 years old.

4 FCKIN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand you want a Datto, as do I, but HOLY BATBALLS BATMAN!!

You almost make me want to punt kittens into blenders...... Think of the kittens....... THE KITTENS!!!

-Jake

Noobs are getting too excited and not looking at dates..remember what I said think with your head not with your heart...Can't they also PM the people that they think is selling rather than replying in general?

Noobs are getting too excited and not looking at dates..remember what I said think with your head not with your heart...Can't they also PM the people that they think is selling rather than replying in general?

But thats too much work... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.