So My Brother Got This Datsun.....

Xtina

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
How many datto owners does it take to drag home a wagon?

About the same amount of city workers as it takes to fill small pothole :lol:

OP

Looks like a solid start :cool:

That's how we roll in the I.E. I think it was that we all wanted to see the car so we just busted in on Roberts parade. :D

I have to say it was a fun day. I haven't done that with a bunch of great datto friends in years. To bad I had to go before the food. I likes to eat me some BBQ. :(

Who was that good looking dude with the dirty 80's sun glasses? :eek:

Nice pic's Christina as always.:D

I almost forgot. The guy that Robert picked that wagon up from had a f/n gold mine of 30's 40' cars all over the place. Some pretty cool 60's stuff as well.

Sure wish I had some $$$$$ I would go back and make a couple of offers.

I think Xtena got some pic's of them also. :D

Yeah she ran after a few hours of labor! There wasnt enough room under the hood for me, so all the credit goes to Brent, Ken and Nelson. I have been working on this deal slowly since April and after 6 months finally got it worked out. The deal was for 2 Datsuns so I got Ruben from Adelanto, Ca to pick up the 620 basically parts truck and I got the Wagon. It is complete but far from perfect. It is going to need a few things and time to make her Road worthy. It is a great find and I lucked out and found by chance a Second L16 and 4 speed belived to be out of a 521 in a circa 1930's car. This ended up being a great time as everyone said and I have to give a big thanks to everyone who participated. :D

BIG THANKS TO: John (Datrod), Nelson and Dillon (Wicked Jester), Brent and Ken (Still Twisted), Phiz (for the Blessing), Christina (Xtina) (My Sister), B.I.L. (Ronnie), Henry and MY Beatiful Wife for understanding that addictions are hard to Kick (Datsuns).

That is definitely a motley group! Nice job. Where did you get it? Looked way to wooded for the IE? And 30s-40s cars? I may have some interest.

Nice score Robert!!!!

FONTUCKY if you can believe that. I was thinking as I left that neighborhood there has to be more gold in the back yards of all these old houses. :eek:

That had to be over an acre of land there that the guy had.

You guys rock. Time to join the goon squad Robert :D So shes a runner ?

They did get it to run. Under the valve cover it was super clean. Rebuilt?

Brent Ken & Nelson. If I ever need to get a car running I'm calling them.

I don't know shit about fixing wires and that tec stuff.

You get it to run and I'll make it purdy.:eek: