?Altered Motives Inc?

So does anyone know what the deal is with Altered Motives Inc? I drive by it all the time. I see the copper-ish 510 and various other Nissan/Datsun vehicles too. The sign is hard to read going by at 65mph, even when I slow down to 45. I've never had a chance to stop by. I finally found the website without even knowing the name. I'm looking to get my first 510 and want to know if they're allies?

Thanks, Mike

http://www.alteredmotives.com/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a recomended shop. Stop in and talk to nelson. I've dealt with him and have absolutely no complaints. That 510 will play tricks on you. The more you sit there and look at it the more you start to notice how much work has been done to it.

nelson is a really awsome guy if i was going to pay any one to work on my car it would be him he has never steered me in the wrong direction . his sr swaps are nice. he has helped me figure out a lott of things on my dime and my starion. Him and brian basicly built the l18 that is in my 510. and it is an awsome engine!

If your driving by there are you out in the tigard area ?

Nelson is awesome! He's the only shop owner I've ever meet that will listen to an average dude and have a real conversation. His knowledge of 510s is amazing. One day when I'm rich I'm going to have him build me a car.

I'm in Newberg, I've been going to school in Portland the past 4 yrs. I always noticed the 510 out front. I've seen pictures of a meet outside Altered Motives, any other Portland area stuff I should look up besides that and Canby? I'm just getting into Datsuns, I've liked the 510 thanks to my cousin and his. Hopefully I get one soon, I'll be sure to stop by the shop even sooner. Just mentally building my 510 right now, and in the good 'ol sketchbook. It all depends on what I end up getting tho. I almost got a 4dr with a vg30e. But the owner decided not to sell. Going to look at one tomorrow actually. The guy is willing to hold it until I sell my car. So if anyone knows someone that wants a 2005 Chevy Cobalt...we might be able to help each other out.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'll be sure to pass them on to Nelson.

I'm in Newberg, I've been going to school in Portland the past 4 yrs. I always noticed the 510 out front.

Dood, feel free to stop by and see us. There are a couple of projects going on that pretty killer. And yes, Nelson is a 510 guru. His personal Dime is a true animal.

-Brian