PCD's 74 620 progress/build up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duuuuude Pac... You are gonna give some of those customs we've seen lately from over in Japan a run for their money. And I haven't said it, but kudos for getting the beast that low w/o cutting a big hole in your bed. You can actually still put stuff back there!

Jason yes but you may have to wait until all the pre reg'd people roll in. No worries our spot will be saved already so just call me when you get to the gate. Ok i got 1 of my door panels re-done...this was a last minute idea i had nana.gif ...

12-19doorpanelfur.jpg

Thank you guys.. i really enjoy sharing my progress w/ pix. I wouldnt say she's in "show" condition yet but i hope to turn a few heads. What id really love to do is track down the owner during the trucks "show condition" days..Mike, how kool would that be to compare old & new pics?

once again that is amazing. once i start my new job ill prob have 1000 ?s for ya about how to bag the truck without hacking up the entire bed. i showed the video you made to my girlfriend and she loved the music.... the last song was the best!!!! al naafiysh... got it on vinyl

No bed drop to speak of. Rear suspension is a simple 2 link w/ the bags behind the axle. Front is re-key'd torsions w/ the shock towers raised 2 inches..running new stock shocks w/ an ok amount of travel. Eventually i plan on running a 3 link w/ wishbone & bigger notches & ill also raise the gas tank above the frame. The front MAY get bagged soon after depending on the $$$ flow...i have a guy who'll do it for free as long as i buy the metal & a few beverages :D.

• Like 1

MARK..I can not tell you how much I like that truck now..(and u are well aware that I just am not a fan of dropped trucks!!!!!!)...but, man that is sooooooo kule...AND I will tell you this...the turquoise paint on the tailgate "DATSUN" just works so bad ass with the grey primer....dude, you are the MAN...............................

Slodat here ya go...its a basic setup & i did it in my driveway about 1 week before Reso last year....this is before i painted it all semi gloss black...

10307rearup.jpg

12-20rearbargussests.jpg

HF compressor & tank & 2 electric valves...

1307pumptank.jpg

link bars, plated frame w/ C notch...

12132link2.jpg

Thanks guys...im surprised nobody caught my rising sun on the gas door :D