cop and my 620!!!!!!!!!!!

sick620

so tonight on my way home from work (about 10 30) i was getting really trired of the music that was playing and i wanted to pop in another cd. the cd was in a case and it had fell to the floor of the cab. i didnt want to get in a wreck so i pulled over. i pulled over in an auto body shop parking lot. i turned off my lights so i wouldnt draw attention to my self. i reached down and rustled through old gatorade bottles and receipts grabbed the cd and inserted it. i then looked in my rearview and there was a vehicle parked behind me no lights or anything. it kinda looked like a jeep for a second(keep in mind my truck is low and it was dark) i just sat there looking at it for maybe 30 seconds then i hear a voice "turn off the car and put your hands on your steering wheel" then red and blue lights flash. i do as im told. the piglet walked up next to my truck and asked me what im doing. i told him the truth "smoking crack and hittin a bong!" k i lied about that part:lol: i told him about the whole cd thing. he didnt really say much other than license and registration. (also my lights were on at this point cuz when i saw a vehicle behind me my first thought was that i was in his way so i got ready to pull out of the way) he ran my info and came back and told me how cool it was of me to pull over to change a cd. then he asked "this a '79?" i said ya "long bed?" ya. " thats one nice six twenty you got there" thanks i said and left. the best part about this whole story is that i have a running light out and he was standing right next to it the whole time. also i have a glasses restriction on my license you cant miss it! i wasnt wearing glasses! also my insurance is expired i paid it today but it dosent take effect till tomorrow. is this datsun luck? only god knows:rolleyes:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was 18 i was driving on deerfoot (a highway in calgary alberta) at night with my old 71 datsun 521, ran out of gas and pulled over. After a cuple mins a cop came up behind me and said someone called in that i was stealing this car and asked for my license and reg. i gave it to him but the thing is that it was only my class 7 (learners) and no one was with me also i too wasnt wearing my glasses and he kindly replyed "Do you need a ride anywhere?" i stated i needed to get to the train station. so he gave me a lift. i felt like a bad as' steping out of the back seat of the cop car, then a lame as' cuz i had to take the bus...