salt flat 260 2+2

slam_dat_sun

Ya I don't doubt its a salt flat car if that's what you say but I think I know EXACTLY what shady is referring too. s130 funny cars, Idk if it was zcar or hbz I saw the thread on though.

A 265ci breaking 300mph? Thats pretty impressive imho. I imagine it had some power adders lol.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I don't doubt its a salt flat car if that's what you say but I think I know EXACTLY what shady is referring too. s130 funny cars, Idk if it was zcar or hbz I saw the thread on though.

A 265ci breaking 300mph? Thats pretty impressive imho. I imagine it had some power adders lol.

If I remember correctly he hit 230 mph with the 265ci and I think he said he broke 300 mph with maybe a 351 or something like that . I will go visit him and pick his brain and take note in the next couple of days :lol:

Here is a local car that you will not see going down the road no time soon

0921091109a.jpg

0921091109b.jpg

0921091110a.jpg

so what ya think of this datusun breaking 300 mph on the booneville salt flats and it does hols 6 records

man, this thing is super cool, too bad you can't drive it like this on the street. it looks like a datsun inspired bat mobile.

the only reason a car should be that long, is if it breaks the speed of light and begins to gain an infinite length:thumbdown:

breaking the speed of light would actually reduce your length to an infinitely SMALL particle size. :)

would also theoretically stop time for the objects moving this speed.

sorry, i just LOOVVVVEEE modern physics. :) haha