• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check what i found......

HBSSR.jpg

Of course, not mine, BUT its another set of SSR Interceptors. You guys have a chance to get a set afterall! Unless........this IS the same set i now own? Dunno. Think i need to recondition mine. They look pimp all polished and schnit.

-B

• Like 2

Fucking $10?!!? I've been looking for a set just like that, simple yet better than the baby moons I'm rocking. I want to upgrade to a set like that with modern tires for when I switch over to a front disc setup.

hell if you wernt so far away i trade ya for the stockers or just give em to ya

• 3 weeks later...

Ecology 1/2 off sale Mark? He he he! I would share my story after work... Congrats!

You are correct sir. They were removed & hid 30 days ago :rolleyes: It was worth walking in the mud today to retrieve em...$18 a piece !!

BTW when buying rims from Ecology, tell them they're off a car, cheaper that way.

You are correct sir. They were removed & hid 30 days ago :rolleyes: It was worth walking in the mud today to retrieve em...$18 a piece !!

BTW when buying rims from Ecology, tell them they're off a car, cheaper that way.

Hahahah! Next time I will do just that. I went to the ecology and tried to buy two 15X7 or 15X8 slotted wheels mags. The wanted 48$ for them!!!!!! Fuck you! I left them there and shit. I didn't really need them per say. I just wanted some meatier rear wheels that's all...

Instead of wasting 48 dollars on 2 wheels I got my 14x6 and checked again to be sure 100% they they cleared the new disk brakes. I then went to a machine shop to open up the center and he charged me 30$ for both.

Here is how they came out.

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7034.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

I think I will keep these after all as DD. My Riken turbos are really getting some abuse.

IMG_6538.jpg