Ok, glass house guys..

Ref says he gave the 49ers two challenges they didn’t have

http://profootballta...hey-didnt-have/

Iroinically the 49ers cheated and still lost that game.... :rofl:

Or how bout this??

Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers

1998 NFL Wild Card Game

Referee: Gerald Austin

In San Francisco 49ers lore, there are two last-second, heroic touchdown receptions simply known as The Catch and The Catch II -- the latter of which should never have happened. Down by four points, the 49ers moved into Packer territory with less than one minute remaining. On a second-down play, Jerry Rice made a reception on a short crossing route and fumbled. Replays showed that the ball had slipped from Rice’s grasp before either of his knees had made contact with the ground, but the official ruled that Rice was down prior to losing control of the ball.

Outcome: The 49ers completed the comeback as quarterback Steve Young picked out Terrell Owens between five Packer defenders on a miraculous 25-yard touchdown with three seconds left.

Can`t believe every thing you read you say???,,,, well let`s go to the video shall we..

Move it to 7:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inguO24lwE

Did any body watch super bowl XL ??

As Jackie Chiles would say...It`s an outrage!!

:lol: :lol:

I wouldn't go so far as to say he cheated as he tested the ref's knowledge....they're supposed to catch that shit....just like most of the calls they got waaaaaaaaay wrong. All the players are gonna take advantage of this situation.....why not the coaches too??

As for that '99 playoff game....I love that shit!! I totally remember that!!! There was no replay back then, though......the refs can't go back and correct their mistakes nor could the coaches challenge. That kind of shit was happening all over the league.....the game is just too fast.

Besides, I'm not upset that the Skyrats won, I'm upset with the saddest bunch of incompetent refs that I've ever seen.....we've all seen bad calls....it happens.....people aren't perfect.....but what we have been witnessing??!!!

Either way....our division is lookin' pretty strong minus the Lambs.....Arizona is on fire!

Super Bowl XL......yes...vaguely remember.....I know I wanted Hawks to win..... :fu: the Steelers!!

Met Polamalu once though....he's a pretty chill dude.

49erschick.jpg

409ers.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

AAAWWWWWWWWW DAMN!!!

Somebody owes me a pizza!!!

What's a good pie place near CanBy??

......Good game!! :thumbup:

Now I need a car to get to my free pizza.... :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

So triple240 you got one pizza you wanna go for two ???,,,not double or nothing,, Niners lose you have to buy a pizza Seahawks don`t win i buy 2 pizzas ..

Why not?

Alex is out...don't know for how long yet.....

.......Kaepernick....eehh...he'll be good with some practice.

I'm in :thumbup:

Lynch is on my fantasy team....hella points!!

• 3 weeks later...

at least sanchez is out lol. and triple, i agree. we need to rest akers and let him heal up. using some half ass kicker that got cut by another team aint any worse than what he's pullin now, but we sit him for a few weeks(has a hip injury thats been buggin him for a bit now) and he should be back to form by the time the playoffs come. and with the way the nfc west is, we could probably lose out the rest of the year and still take the division (sorry seahawks fans...ya'll still aint that good :rofl: )

• 1 month later...