Football Season

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, England spanked Moldova 5-0 in today's 2014 World Cup qualifier.

Damn! That's pretty high for a typical soccer score, right? Wish they televised it more here in the states. I would totally follow it.

Is the qualifier like the playoffs?

dolphins fan baby!! its gunna b a ruff season... have plans to make it to the 9er's 'phins game up in frisco!!

Nice!

We could meet up for some tailgating?

My GF has never been to a game. I could get tickets pretty easily?

Datsun Tailgating!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Boring? How was it boring?

8 sacks in the first half, fucking great.... defence battle!!! Turns into a strategic coaching and player smarts. Battle...

But the second half, refs controlled it. Both teams deserved to have the W. Very exciting and nail biting. Im a seachickens fan and was very excited at the end , but GB should of won...

<<<<<-Seaturkey is serious bout this shit.

I was at childrens hospital all day and the orderlies (pc,,patient care assistants,, lol ) were freakin out listening to it on the radio,,then second half ,,,not so much. :lol:

But the chickies roaming back to their dorms on 45th,, by the U-dub,,on the first day of classes, on a sunny day, holy Toledo..

I applaud the Seahawks for an amazing first half defense.

But.... They should not have won that game

Agreed....it was an officiating disaster!!! :no:

I especially like that last call by the refs.....one signal touchdown and the other signals touchback...WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

funniest part was if you watch before the Hail Mary Tate pushes off of a GB defender and knocks him down. the ball was in the air and the defender (sorry forget who it was...#37 old the packers....colts fan :P ) had his eyes on the ball and was about to jump for the catch.....

why an I mentioning this? because that is textbook offensive pass interference....the whole fiasco about simultaneous possession and touchback/interception vs touchdown was moot! the offensive PI should be a flag and an incomplete pass. seeing as the clock was out that incomplete pass was the real end of the game.

aside from that, if you ignore the PI, Jennings had possession first, had MORE possession during the "simultaneous possession" crap and possession again when Tate's right hand comes off the ball WHILE JENNINGS' WAS DOWN aka play was over.....

all in all that was the most passionate I've ever felt while watching a game between two teams I don't care for....and I only saw the last 3 plays!

plus the highlights...hawks defensive line deserves a win for that performance....however thw rules have nothing to do with what they deserve and the rules say GB won

Amen

Oct 18 ,,

Loser goes out Saturday night and brings back cooked family size pepperoni pizza to the winner (me) at Canby 2013

what??

what??

No point spread a win is a win and you can have your relatives referee the game if you want..

hell they couldn`t be any worse than the clowns that did it last night.. :lol:

I'm in....pizza sounds good!!! :thumbup:

Hell....if we get the same Refs....you have a great chance!! :lol:

My family doesn't speak english and has NO idea what american football is..............

............you're probably right. :hmm:

niners fan since i knew what the game was. helped that i learned what it was in the rice/montana era. i get a lot of shit for living in washington and loathing the seaturkeys, but what can i say? wish we could figure out how to win in minnesota. doesnt seem to matter who they have playing for them they beat our ass every time, but we can stomp everyone else lol