coupe side view mirror

OpelWagenGT

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Driven said the stock mirroros are far from sexy....but could still be avaiable from your local dealer.

96301h5000

96302h5000

Not 100% sure on that part # cuz mine are in my storage unit.

Icould dig a little futher if you want, just throw me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

When I bought my car, the mirror was attached with two bent rusty nails. I quickly upgraded to a ziptie. The thing that it attaches to is held in place by tar, and mine was missing. I think part of the reason that they're ugly is that they are too far back, because of the vent window I guess. It's hard to tell from your pic but yours may have been moved forward and you might be missing the backing thing too. Anyway, I got a mirror from a 210 including the backing thing at the yard. It looks the same, but is chrome.

There's my idea, sorry this is kinda old, for some reason I thought I already replied. And sorry for bumping Post-tits down a notch.

Silver or gray. Never have figured out where the Chrome ones came from. Maybe from later 620 pickup?

5501.jpg

Dave,

Nice to finally meet you at the show. I had a good time, and it was better once I talked to that bonehead that parked you in the wrong section. (Hey, I'm old and don't like taking crap from boneheads anymore :) )

It seems to me that I read somewhere that the chrome mirrors were put on the Coupe 1200's. I know my old one had a chrome mirror that was factory from '72. Don't know about the '71 or '73's though..