"Southwest" surprise !!

Hi gang. Orders for stickers were supposed to be tomorrow. I will place the complete order now next Tuesday, the 20th. There are 25 stickers to be made so far!! If You haven't ordered Yours yet, time is running out!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SWDP is just getting started..this will be the last Reso though :( Cant wait for the decals Mike. I may get a few more pieces of the mirrored plexiglass & put em on that way.

Mark...that was my idea completely..I was thinkin of plexiglass..but I was also thinkin of Black instead of mirrored..HMMMM, where are ya gonna get the mirrored stuff?

mark bring 1 to reso 4 me, u know i'm down for that , got to represent, it will go straight to the display 4 lil orange, and maybe later get 1 for the kk later tom:cool: also where is my pacific coast plaque???????? i mean i'm guilty by association also!!!!!! as we used to roll together" back in the day"ge i've heard that name before..

I get it here locally, cost $4 for each license plate size. BTW Guy is working on your plaque [sandblasted on mirror] it's taking awhile but youll have it soon :D + youll need one for the white 72 1/2 right ?

Thanks a bunch Mark..and yes I will need one for the 72 1/2 (white truck) thanks for remembering....Ron When do ya need the $$$$$$for the plexiglass and such..lemmeee know man...

OK guys, the order goes in tomorrow. I will se the "test" sticker about noon and then if there aren't any changes, Chuck will start printing them out. Here is the order so far, please correct Me if anything is different. If I don't see any corrections here, or an email, I will go ahead with this order:

Mark 3 blue
Jason 2 yellow
Ron 3 yellow, 2 blue and 1 black, one sticker for Ray.
Guy 2 yellow and 2 white
Robert 2 blue and 2 white
Tom 1 orange
Myself 6 yellow

Thanks again everybody!! I will be needing Your shipping addresses tomorrow or tomorrow night to get them Out before Thanksgiving. Please email Me with where You want them to be sent.

Update 2013: This is how it all started. The first 8 members. Amazing.

UPDATE UPDATE ! !   2015   Over 30 members ! !  Also We have located 7 of the original SCDP members PLUS George Koepsell who Built and Owned Fontana Datsun !

OK. Stickers are in. As late as it is they will now not be shipped out before Saturday. I still don't know the price of shipping. Robert, I still need Your address. Happy Thanksgiving!!

OK. First off, Happy Thanksgiving. We all have MUCH to be thankful for!!! I just finished putting the stickers in addressed envelopes. Robert, I still need Your address!!!! They can be mailed either tomorrow or Saturday. I would rather mail them from Needles as You all live in California. If I mail them from an Arizona postoffice they will take longer. Mail sent out in Needles is taken to San Bernardino and sorted from there. You will get them early next week this way. Mail delivered in Arizona is taken to Phoenix and takes quite a bit longer. So look for Your package soon!!!

Whoa now, thar be no long-beds here matey! (cool 1/2 drunken pirate voice) hehe :D:D:D

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be poppin in now and again seein what's up.

Glad you like the bike, Dreamer, I just finished it a few weeks ago and it rips!!