Story of the Fujiyama Mama

Okay well I wanted to share the story of how I got my 510.

It started out as an ad on cl and a couple pics... I called the guy and had my friend drive me out to see it. Never before had I sat in a waiting room when checking out a car listed by some one who wasn't a dealer. It was behind a factory in a packing container. She was parked for 2 years and had just been turned on once a month. They pulled her out for us and turned her on and boy did she PURR!!! And she wasn't grey like the photos made her look. She has a new pearly green coat! I called and scheduled to drive her home the next day.

On our way out my friend asked what they made at the factory... the man said EXTENSE!!!:blink: ...among other things... So of course my friend then decided she wanted me to get the car too.

I came back the next day cash in hand and got me the pink! along with some goodies like a new rear diff, a sway, a new master cylinder, two sets of fog lights, extra door handles and window cranks, extra stuff to finish the interior....

He had a LOT of work done on her... like a really clean sunroof installed... and lots of shave work....(I need to invest in some poppers for my back doors)

How many 510s have sunroofs? :fu:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shift knob? You can have the one that's on there once my new one goes on. It's stylish but not my type lol

And I'll have an extra muffler when the new one goes on.

I have a short shifter on my tranny. the threading on the L series shift levers are incompatible with the KA one. :o

thanks though.