Oh NO!! say it isn't so!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again on the left coast where everything cool is!

Easy solution to that. Go West, young man, go West!

Y'know, if you hadn't salted your roads and instead just closed up the cities when it snows a half-inch like we do here in the Seattle area, you'd have a lot more left since they wouldn't have rusted away. Oh, and stop having safety inspections too (we don't have any inspections when a car is over 25 years old here).

Of course, there's stuff back East we can't find here. I've been looking for a new tow rig, and I'd really like an ex-military M1008 truck. But they're all in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Florida, where they surplus a couple hundred a year. Here, maybe a half-dozen, all in California..

i would really be interested to know exactly how many dattos even got shipped out this way (right coast). my dad was sayin that even back in the 70's when they were new there weren't very many of them and i know myself that you hardly ever see datsuns anywhere out here, and then i moved to colorado and the lil ass town i lived in there were half a dozen 620's. i do know that some have rusted away, but i don't think there were even that many to begin with.

who is Crazy Ed anyway?

Crazy Edd is this cat I met last summer. Lives in PortOrchard and has owned over 300 vehicles in his lifetime. He is a body man by trade and has an eye for cool old skool vehicles. Like most of us tho he is in need of some $$$$$

He is currently helping me with my 620. He says he may get back into VW's:eek: Lets all try and keep him on the Japanese side!

if you hadn't salted your roads and instead just closed up the cities when it snows a half-inch like we do here in the Seattle area, you'd have a lot more left since they wouldn't have rusted away.

Same here. :D

Oh, and stop having safety inspections too (we don't have any inspections when a car is over 25 years old here)

Same here. :D

Man I love Texas...

Glad it wasnt around when I bought mine...

Man, I'm planning on using my datto to tow my VW to the meet. I thought datto stuff was cheap! that 150k mazda b2300 sure seems...

hard to fix, lacking in style and... LONG LIVE THE DATTO!

Now if I could just get my engine out!

hey guys ever had a datsun kick your ass so back that you cant scrape your self off the ground and when yah do get up your starring at the excavator and your datsun going i should smash you youll bring me no more pain hahahi couldnt do that but that is what this truck has done to me im going to sell her but find another datto to buy like to have a 1973 datsun 1200 sports coupe or old school datto wagon i do love my rat ride alot but its made me angry heheh so i hope it all the best , ive had many many mexican fellas call me and ive should have payed attention in spanish class i hope she sells cuz im scared to run her through the auction might go for 10 bucks then i would have to stab myself with a stock 4 speed shifter haha