Newbie here

Hey Everyone

I got referred here from Pacific Coast Datsun on Nissancustoms

I recently found myself a 65 NL320 is decent shape. I havent decided what to do with it yet but I'm leaning towards restoration. But that's a little ways down the road. I have a few other projects to get done 1st.

I have an 88 Hardbody that I'm bagging and has a 350 V8 in it with a 6 spd manual trans. This is my main project lol.

Anyway here's some pics of my 320:

cid_bj4mhm95xC.jpgcid_bj4mhm95xC.jpg

cid_sMr9zRXGJ4.jpg

cid_BOjVc45afq.jpg

cid_76VX5WE5kz.jpg

6c58_12.jpg

cid_RLkHbxJsiP.jpg

cid_BOjVc45afq.jpg

6c58_12.jpg

cid_RLkHbxJsiP.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good lookin NL. welcome...

on a semi related note, i'm curious about these wheels. i have a 521 with slotted mags that have a much more obvious "lip" are these a wider version of the wheels he has or are they just a different offset or does anybody even know?

I was wondering about the wheels myself. They have datsun center caps but surely they arent factory? Aluminium wheels in 65?

Oh and pacific coast datsun mentioned that the head is interchangeable with the MGB 1800cc head, and that got me thinking...twin SU's and a blower, all which is availiable for an MGB...hmmmmm

The truck is really complete. It even came with the original factory service manual, owners manual and an original parts numbers book lol. The odo reads 28000 and I'm pretty sure that would be close because the truck doesnt look like it has 128000...

Thanks for the comments guys.

Oh and here's my HB as it stands right now: (Both are mine the one on the right is my 89 daily)

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

Sa-weetness man! I'd love to have an NL, but finding a 521 in New England was hard enough!

Forget the HB put this at the head of your to-do list!;-)

I will watch its resurrection with envy!

Scott

Scott