Ratsuns at Seattle Roadster show

I am just putting out a feeler to see who would be into doing a group display at the O8 Seattle Roadster Show.. I know that Datsuns NW did it last year at the Oregon Rod & Custom Show. I just thought that there is enough of us with alot of different things done to ours rides, that we should show them off. And if we do it as a group it shows just how these old cars and trucks are still out there. We would probly be up stairs with the High School challenge kids but that is ok...So does this sound interesting to anyone? I will look into the requirements for a group display...And just a note, that it is a 3 day show so you have to be without your auto from roll in on thursday evening to Sunday evening....So again,...does this interest anyone...Oregon, British Columbia welcome...thanks....:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah when in 08. i think i went in 04 or 03, but im not sure. i was only a spectator then tho. if its got good timing, id go, just talked to brianne, she would come pick me up and drive me home on thursday. then bring me back on the last day to enjoy the show and take my car back. it also depends on time off work, but there pretty easy going.

sorry, I didnt realize I was being graded on my thread replies. I musthave just skimmed over it and missed it....So sorry I made you read it twice in a row..MY BAD>........Dont you have anything better to do than make snide remarks about mistakes on the blogs...I am even sorry I posted it now. I thought people might be into showing off all their hard work...But I as wrong....wont bring it up again....

I just got the info for the Roadster show, and the deadline is Janurary25,08. They also have a limit of 6 vehicles for group displays...I think it would be fun to do. I feel there are some cool rigs out there in the relm that could show.. So it give us 4months to figure it out and plan a display and make it a real nice showing for the Datsuns lovers out there,,,,Like I said before I know members of Datsuns NW did the Portland show last year and I understand they had a good time and good response.:cool:

sorry, I didnt realize I was being graded on my thread replies. I musthave just skimmed over it and missed it....So sorry I made you read it twice in a row..MY BAD>........Dont you have anything better to do than make snide remarks about mistakes on the blogs...I am even sorry I posted it now. I thought people might be into showing off all their hard work...But I as wrong....wont bring it up again....

2eDeYe;21236'']I'm sure it's just a little good natured ribbin ;)

Yes, I was just funnin'. Sorry you took offense as none was intended. Unfortunately, I can empathize w/ the mood thing. :(

I just think it would be a cool idea to get some import blood in that show. And I know that alot of people respect and admire these classic imports and cant believe what people do to them, and in the matter that they are still on the road...I will keep all the info and I will bring it up again around December or first of the year and see if there is enough interest...so please think about it all........:)