HOW TO MODIFY YOUR NISSAN/DATSUN OHC ENGINE Book by Frank Honsowetz

nismo dr

Check it out.

this much sought after book ($122 on amazon.com or 19.99 on themotorbookstore.com) but someone was looking for it a while ago so I figured i'd let ya know

wolfcreekracing.com has it in their classified section NOS still in plastic I emailed them $20 shipped! I bought 1 and he said he has 1 left! get after it.:eek:

Edited by nismo dr
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the price diff is paperback vs HC, I didn't ask which cause I knew I wanted it either way, but it is the one out of the old NISMO catalog so I think its the HC

...or I could be talkin out my ass and just spent $20 on a $10 book but it wouldn't be the first time

Edited by nismo dr
Check it out.

this much sought after book ($122 on amazon.com or 19.99 on themotorbookstore.com) but someone was looking for it a while ago so I figured i'd let ya know

wolfcreekracing.com has it in their classified section NOS still in plastic I emailed them $20 shipped! I bought 1 and he said he has 1 left! get after it.:eek:

Its sold

I got mine at the local Barnes and Nobles, somewhere around 25-35 bucks. Wasn't hard to find. Although mine is the reprint. My Datsun guru has an original copy with the Nissan part number right on the cover.

i always use half.com its a part of ebay so if you have an ebay account you are already registered and your ratings carry over. i got the how to keep your datsun alive book for like 22 bucks maybe 6 months ago. i thought i was gonna get the how to modify your ohc book for 2 dollars but right after i payed the seller emailed me saying he couldnt find it and gave me a refund. either way half.com is still crazy good a guy in my suspension class got a textbook for school for 5 bucks.

I got mine at the local Barnes and Nobles, somewhere around 25-35 bucks. Wasn't hard to find. Although mine is the reprint. My Datsun guru has an original copy with the Nissan part number right on the cover.

Same here...also got the how to rebuild book too