"HOW TO", pick up chicks

banzai510(hainz)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i walked up to my girl friend 2 years a go at a party i was spinning at and asked her if she was a pirate. she said yes i said me two come here i want to show you something. we went in the back room and talked she put me on her my space. 3 month's later i called her and told her if you dont go out with me i was going to go to her work and kidnap her with a hefty sinch sack if she said no! now 2 years later she is still here.

i walked up to my girl friend 2 years a go at a party i was spinning at and asked her if she was a pirate. she said yes i said me two come here i want to show you something. we went in the back room and talked she put me on her my space. 3 month's later i called her and told her if you dont go out with me i was going to go to her work and kidnap her with a hefty sinch sack if she said no! now 2 years later she is still here.

Dude! Let her out!:D

2eDeYe;20434']hehe...he said Sandy Ego....

Groan. If I say piston, you would say: "he he he ... he said pissed on!"

2eDeYe;20434']hehe...he said Sandy Ego....

Where is that goofy bastard at these days? Movin ta cali and sellin off his datto in pieces WTF....

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. His new job is going well and his Volvo is still running good. He's looking at getting another 620 to mess with and he'll keep his car as a daily driver. Not sure where he'll work on the 620 though...

"I talked to him a couple weeks ago. His new job is going well and his Volvo is still running good. He's looking at getting another 620 to mess with and he'll keep his car as a daily driver. Not sure where he'll work on the 620 though..."

At my place....:D BTW the Volvo is a turbo_________>>>:cool: