'72 1200 coupe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the front of my 1200 needed a change so this is what I did. I have a rabbit front duckbill that came in the mail yesterday just waiting to get put on. I'm still deciding i I want the bumper on or off.

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

looks like a cabriolet grill on it too...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

HEY!

I'm not a quitter I just figure I have had enough fun with this car and I want to get the car I am really after. I would have more than one car but I still live at home and my mother does not approve of more than one car.

My dream car is an Opel Manta and that is what I am after now. I love this little 1200 and I have to say it is hard to sell it but I have had 2 Opel GTs that both were wrecked by my sister and I have to say that Opels is where my heart lies. I am glad I have had the experience of restoring this Datsun and it has taught me a lot. I appreciate all the help I got from you guys here.

Now someone hurry up and buy it!

The car sold today for 23 cold hard American Benjamins. I'm sad to see it go but I'm glad it is.

BTW I don't need another GT (that's the model your talking about) my dad already has one I'm going to be helping him work on.

see you Datsun freaks in another life! Maybe I will be back some day.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is the first time I have seen a member say he is leaving, and not angry either.

Bye!

Did you happen to refer the new owner to Ratsun?

I actually didn't. He is kind of a tool in my opinion which is weird being that he is from Canada. He kept calling me bro...

anyway here are the photos.

IMG_9267.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg