A little art

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mklotz...it really is tedious..lol BTW...I've fine tuned the color 280. I'll try and have it up Monday....It's muuuuch better. I might email it to skib so he can convert it to a jpeg without too much color loss. I really do need photoshop..lol

wow all ur art is amazin!!!!!! i love the truck and the zx!! did u ever put color to the wagon u drew earlier??

Not yet. I have a couple more to do and then it'll get it's color.

Ed that is sweet!!! I love the lowered look.:cool: What wheels are those Ed. They look like a Foose design.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if you'd like the wheels or not. I believe they are BBS's. I can change them if you would like.

That is soooo sweet. I love it.

Thanks!

Ed that is sweet!!! I love the lowered look.:cool: What wheels are those Ed. They look like a Foose design.

Really? That looks like CCW's pattern to me.

72240z Really? That looks like CCW's pattern to me.

Just an opinion, I am not a wheel expert. Foose designed a set of wheels that looked similar to the ones in Ed's rendering. It was on an overhaulin show. And for some reason Foose did not use the wheels he redesigned another set for the car. Might have CCW's or BBS's copywright. Any way I am to poor to buy $2000 to $3000 set of wheels. But, imagination is great!!

stilltwisted touqe thrust d /old americans

Do you have a picture to post of these wheels, you have my curiosity too.