market observation:

kiznook

Sometimes I find things on craigslist I cant help but share. Here's my discoveries

Truck #1

82 kingcab 720 diesel. hammered but complete

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/428405407.html

$525 - Seems like a fair price

Truck #2

81 kingcab 720 diesel. MUCH nicer truck, looks to be a nearly perfect daily driver (for a datto :D )

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/car/427368747.html

$5475 - wtf??

Just thought this one was odd. Not as strange as the time I found 3 Briklins (spelling) for sale in Portland...One of them said "rare....hard to find"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a retard! I just sold my '97 4wd hardbody with new wheels/tires and full stereo system for just under $3000.

Has anybody checked blue book for that truck, I guarantee it ain't more than $1200.

I fully expected to find something about that truck being converted to bio diesel in the add, but no....

I tried for months to get that much, but everybody wanted to work me down to $2500 or less. I needed to get rid of it, it had some minor problems like the clutch was on it's way out, a valve ticking. I'm sure it would have ran fine for another 100,000 miles but I needed money and needed to get the 620 on the road (which still hasn't happened yet).

I actually sold the hb to a mexican guy that was going to take it to mexico and resell it (for some illegal drug running I'm sure).