made me a ratsun shifter

jesusno2

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v633/jesusno2/?action=view&current=utf-8Bc2hpZnRlcjEuanBn.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v633/jesusno2/?action=view&current=utf-8Bc2hpZnRlciB3aXRoIGtub2IuanBn.jpg

utf-8Bc2hpZnRlciB3aXRoIGtub2IuanBn.jpg[/img]

Since I have a truck style trans in my goon I had this big donkey dick shifter. Nor did I have bushings for it. So while I was making some aluminum bushings I thought, hell I might as well make a different shifter to. So I did made it from a piece of small pipe and recycled 510 tc rods and a shifter knob I stole off some toyota in the junkyard.

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good I like it, should have used a big ass wrench or somethin Ratsunfor the length, with a motorcycle piston for the shift knob...:) Mines cut down to about three inches from the tranny:D That reminds me of a semi a saw a month ago, the gear shifter was huge! it was up by the dudes head like ape hangers on harley.......bet it had a Gnar shift Knob..ha ha ha

I had one of those cut down shifters It was hard to find gears this one is like 4 inches shorter that the big goofy bent truck shifter hell the shift knob is like 3 inches tall it feels nice N tight now with bushings. Can't wait to drive it and rip some gears