I found a place! Moving August 29th

Yay! I just got off the phone with my new room mates :) I'll be living on the edge of Beaverton and Aloha starting August 29th renting a room in a house... with a 2 car garage ;).

And yesterday PCC FINALLY processed my transcripts after 2.5 months. I look forward to seeing everyone at all the meets. Car shows and gatherings of gear heads are my social life. Just wanted to share my official plans :)

Soooo stoked, then I can work on the stroker some more :P

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I just got off the phone with my new room mates :) I'll be living on the edge of Beaverton and Aloha starting August 29th renting a room in a house... with a 2 car garage ;).

And yesterday PCC FINALLY processed my transcripts after 2.5 months. I look forward to seeing everyone at all the meets. Car shows and gatherings of gear heads are my social life. Just wanted to share my official plans :)

Soooo stoked, then I can work on the stroker some more :P

me and my fiance live near beverton ( tigard) witch pcc you going to?

I live in the Hillsboro/Aloha area. Looks like we're going to have to re-ignite the Saturday meets. Here's some of the other area meets that I know of:

Hillsboro Sonic's: Friday and Saturday there's always a group or two hanging out. I've seen Nissan guys, Honda/Acura guys, AWD guys, VW's, Mustangs, etc.... Cool place to cruise.

Downtown Beaverton: Heard there's a bunch of VW bug guys that cruise that the Dairy Queen there on Fri or Sat nights.

Then there's always the Beaches' Cruise-in on Wednesday evenings. 1000+ cars. Pre-1975 I think, but if it looks the part, I don't think they'll ask.

Let us know when your'e coming in. We'll put something together.

-Brian

Beaverton Town Square Starbucks: Saturday nights.

Haha I've used that nickname for a few people. Im so excited!

This last month I'm here I moved back in with my parents, so now my house is officially empty, just need to go back for the Buell and the tool box

1 step closer!

Cool! Just don't let "Chicken Coop" know where you live...he's out there in the Aloha / Cornelius (sp?) area.

Want to know who he is, just ask Skib. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Id rather have to work on a VG30tt with no cherry picker than deal with that guy

but seriously, if you do, he'll never go away :mellow:

its gonna be like 105 on wed Bleach :blink: