Nor Cal Hybridz BBQ AUG 8th

510six

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=149575

PM Me if you would like to attend and I will forward the information to the event organizers.

It's coming up to that time of the year again everyone!!!

Drummingpariah has stepped up to help co-host this meet with me. If you have any questions feel free to PM or call (if you have our number) either one of us and we'll make sure your questions get answered.

So here's how it's going to play out this time.

Location: Same as before - Kennedy Grove - 6531 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante, CA 94803

Date: August 8th, 2009

Time: Noon - 4pm. Everyone is free to get there earlier, I'll be there early to secure a spot and get the grill going.

Food: I'm going to be bring all the food myself, and just be asking that those who can give me $5 to help cover the costs.

Shirts: Last year we sold shirts and they were quite popular. I hope to do shirts again though I have yet to talk to the awesome man Nick who helped us out with that last year.

Who's Invited: EVERYONE!!! We're calling this meet Automotive Addicts Anonymous hosted by HybridZ. and we really mean it. Look, all car guys are invited. If you're addicted and want to meet fellow addicts this will be the place. But that being said this is being organized and put on by HybridZ members and I want you people here to know how special I think you are.

Rules: No showboating. No public displays of stupidity. No burning rubber. No alcohol near the cars (park even has rules about alcohol near the parking lot). There will be NO, absolutely NO talking down to ANYONE about their cars. I have no tolerance in this area. Joking is one thing but flat out rude comments might mean you being asked to leave. If you want to know how to conduct yourself, the rules to this forum are a great place to start.

Please post or PM me if you hope or plan to come. Estimates of how many people are showing are very valuable to planning this right.

I'm expecting a much larger turn out than last year, and as such if you would like to come and be so gracious we'll be accepting paypal transfers ahead of time so you don't have to worry about getting your $5 to me the day of.

Edited by 510six
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic