• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick A$$

Larry

Larry, I think so to. Thanks, Guy.

ddddduuuuuudddddeeee, u r now startin to go all out, and u know that there is no turnin back now, u r rockin, as we used to say, KEEP ON TRUCKIN BABY!!!! she is gonna be sweet as sweet, luvin all the mods...:D:D:D

Tom, No turning back, LOL. i think your right :D Thanks, Guy.

Not that I dont think all you ve done is sweet, But why didnt you weld up the center piece with the taillight buckets then get them Chromed..that way you have one solid piece no seems....Just a question and observation...lookin good though.

Dave, It would look better one piece, One day it will happen. For now I'm trying to get this truck done for my SWDP bbq. I will be doing alot more mods to this truck this year. By the way, I love your trucks. Thanks, Guy.

The chrome looks great, luv that look. I need to find a chromer in my area, I'd like to get my taillight peices chromed.

:D thats a awsome tailgate....ill have to try that one next.....also thats some sweet chrome......love it cant wait to see more :D

Thanks Guy's, In a few days this stage of the mods will be done. Guy.

Still working with the body filler and looking for dents to repair.

DSC05188.jpg

DSC05192.jpg

I moved the visor down, So had to weld up the holes and move the antena mount down to clear the visor.

DSC05177.jpg

DSC05180.jpg

DSC05182.jpg

DSC05183.jpg

DSC05185.jpg

Put on my new .99 cent mirrors and fixed the old holes.

DSC05130.jpg

DSC05132.jpg

DSC05137.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05165.jpg

DSC05168.jpg

DSC05171.jpg

hey guy, if u r gettin rid of the old bench seat i would be interested in pickin it up from u, hit me up and let me know, tom:D, and nice work, likin all the mods:D

I want a chrome cowl.....dang I hadnt seen them done in years and I was just thinking about it a few weeks ago and you did it.......Damn that looks good

I always wanted to chrome the cowl, I hope it looks good when the truck is done. Thanks, Guy.

Awesome Guy! I am a big fan of your skills, but you know that!

fisch, Thanks alot man. Guy.

hey guy, if u r gettin rid of the old bench seat i would be interested in pickin it up from u, hit me up and let me know, tom:D, and nice work, likin all the mods:D

Tom, I think your going to have to fight steroid over it! Thanks, Guy.

Looking good man! cant wait to see it finished.

I Can't wait to finish this phase of the build. Thanks, Guy.

ok, so hey mikey, what about that seat that guy has, or do u have it, which ever way, i would really like to get ahold of that sweet hot seat,lod school rules...:D

Hey Guy.

Can I drop my Z car off at your place for a couple weeks?

I Need some welding done under the hood. :D

Truck is lookin really good.

Thanks John, Just drop it off, make sure you leave the keys and the two models also :D. Guy.

• 4 weeks later...

Since this my last post, I've been very busy working on the SWDP bbq. I was not very happy that my truck was not done for the bbq. since then, I've been working daily on this build for the west coast nationals in parker AZ. and for JCCS. Here are some teaser photos for now. A few more teasers photos later today and monday. The truck will be done on wednesday for the shows.

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

• Like 1