fontana620's '72 620 build

fontana620

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think ive seen that done before. Looks good and will clean up the tailgate.

sanitys, I would like to shave everything. I'm Doing the tailgate first. This will give it a clean look, been thinking about how to do it for a while now. Hope it comes out the way i want it to. Thanks, Guy.

sanitys, I would like to shave everything. I'm Doing the tailgate first. This will give it a clean look, been thinking about how to do it for a while now. Hope it comes out the way i want it to. Thanks, Guy.

are you going to "blend" in the area where the hooks used to be? i know theres a name for it, just cant think of it...

are you going to "blend" in the area where the hooks used to be? i know theres a name for it, just cant think of it...

Yes, I'm going to soon, but not right now. I like the blended look of the filled in bedside rails, I will post photos of that as i do it. For the next month i'll be posting alot of photos of the work on my truck to get ready for our 2nd annual SWDP bqq. Please stay posted as this truck will get a major facelift within four weeks. Thanks, Guy.

2eDeYe;184596']Very nice. Gonna remove the latch 'bump'?

:cool:

I'm gonna continue the bullet profile around the corner to meet up with the tailgate. Thanks, Guy.

guy that is very cool, i do not believe i have ever seen it done that way. that is a very trick mod..:D tom

Tom, I don't know how they did it back in the day. Been thinking about it for a while. I wanted to use the handles on the inside some way. I seen gman's truck and got the idea from his. Thanks, Guy.