Datsuns at the Roadster Show

Green Bastard

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should have gone down there and shown my truck.. I went to the import show at the Seattle roadster show aon Saturday and it was lame...waste of money..lots of politics, wont even get into it. But it looks like you guys had a good time and great display...Kudos for getting the Datsun spirit out there...:cool: :cool: :D :D

i need a drive line first tho:(

I met a guy from Driveline Service of Portland at the roadster show. They will shorten and balance a drive shaft for $93.

He was very cool about answering questions and seems "Datto friendly".

I should have gone down there and shown my truck.. I went to the import show at the Seattle roadster show aon Saturday and it was lame...waste of money..lots of politics, wont even get into it. But it looks like you guys had a good time and great display...Kudos for getting the Datsun spirit out there...:cool: :cool: :D :D

Your truck is more show quality than most of the vehicles in the display.

When the club was talking about getting a display at the roadster show, one of the significant factors was that we want to show the Rod and Custom guys that we are no less Hot Rodders than they are. Engine swaps, suspension updates, brakes, convenience mods, cleaning up the muck, etc. I think we succeeded. I walked by the display a few times and every time there were people checking out the cars and talking about them. Not like the Integra that I heard guys laughing at.

When the club was talking about getting a display at the roadster show, one of the significant factors was that we want to show the Rod and Custom guys that we are no less Hot Rodders than they are. Engine swaps, suspension updates, brakes, convenience mods, cleaning up the muck, etc. I think we succeeded. I walked by the display a few times and every time there were people checking out the cars and talking about them. Not like the Integra that I heard guys laughing at.

I appreciate all cars and trucks. But I do run into the few that think that I am crazy for doing the stuff Ive done and do to my truck. But it is what I am into, and I get more and more motivated on it with every cool post in this relm. It is nice to actually get involved with people who enjoy what they build and have and create. I got into mini trucks years ago for the social aspect more than the showing, But I got hooked and it just so happens I liked the 620s and so that is what I have built. And now that I am a bit older and a btad wiser I enjoy the world of all you Datsun enthusiest. Like I have said I stand in awe at times seeing what you all do to your cars..I clean and Chrome, some engine swap, some lower with basic stuff and so, and so on..But it is all for the love of the Datsun...Not the biggest wheels, shinest paint, lowest frame etc...but for some it is and that is ok also, so everyone keep it up and keep them coming the Datsuns are here to stay..Now I will shut up....One more thing next years Rod and custom show...we have a Ratsun display...so everyone keep that in mind,,,you have a year to plan...that would be cool...:cool:

I appreciate all cars and trucks. But I do run into the few that think that I am crazy for doing the stuff Ive done and do to my truck. But it is what I am into, and I get more and more motivated on it with every cool post in this relm. It is nice to actually get involved with people who enjoy what they build and have and create. I got into mini trucks years ago for the social aspect more than the showing, But I got hooked and it just so happens I liked the 620s and so that is what I have built. And now that I am a bit older and a btad wiser I enjoy the world of all you Datsun enthusiest. Like I have said I stand in awe at times seeing what you all do to your cars..I clean and Chrome, some engine swap, some lower with basic stuff and so, and so on..But it is all for the love of the Datsun...Not the biggest wheels, shinest paint, lowest frame etc...but for some it is and that is ok also, so everyone keep it up and keep them coming the Datsuns are here to stay..Now I will shut up....One more thing next years Rod and custom show...we have a Ratsun display...so everyone keep that in mind,,,you have a year to plan...that would be cool...:cool: