620 Front Suspension???

King620

Is there any company, or has anyone done a front suspension swap to a Mustang II, or some other similar type of rack and pinion/coilover???

Parts for these trucks are getting very hard to find.....also, I'd like to upgrade to front discs....thought very long and hard(about a year) about the swap that is in here for the hardbody/isuzu setup....but still wont help my steering much.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;183616']hahahahahahaha....

Sry' date=' had too. No company's that I know make really anything for these trucks these days. BEEBANI here on the forums is working on a weld in coilover swap. PM him for details.

Thread here...

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=12090&highlight=coilover[/quote']

I knew that there wasn't an easily bolt/weld in setup....just wanting to know IF anyone has ever done it???

But Beebani's ideas some interesting.

2eDeYe;183616''] BEEBANI here on the forums is working on a weld in coilover swap. PM him for details.

I have his UCA and Isuzu rear disc adapter. I definitely like to get the front coil over, the rack and pinion and the KA24D mounts, to have the whole set.

Actually stock height/capacity air bag mounts front and rear would be even better than coil overs.

Edited by Orange620

i have his 300zx front brake brackets, and the coilover mounts. Both quality products. Gonna work with him some to tweak the coilover mounts for alittle more drop.

He also makes motor mounts and trans crossmember for swapping the hardbody ka24e/de into the 620.

• 3 years later...
As of this moment no production rack will fit a 620,as the truck is too narrow.So it's custom time.

There is actually a rack that is narrow enough to do the job nicely, but since it is an aftermarket piece, it is still very cost prohibitive.

http://woodwardsteering.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=679&Itemid=581