parts for sale

lots of parts im not using for the 610 resurection project up for sale all funds go right into the resurection of the new 610 i will also clean and paint any part for an extra $5 all prices are flexable and i will ship as long as buyer covers shipping

parts are as follows

momo wood 4 spoke steering wheel needs sanding and paint or wood staining

$30.00

DSC04346.jpg

stock horn pads for the facroty 3 spoke wheels in really good shape one needs a little touch up paint on the datsun "D" in the center

$15.00 each

DSC04347.jpg

stock smog pump perfect for ayone here in california who still needs to pass smog comes with all hoses and custom filter

$20.00

DSC04348.jpg

mustashe bar

$10

DSC04349.jpg

stock rear springs for irs suits 510 or 610 perfect if you want to go full resto or just went a little to far chopping your springs back includes rubbers ror the body

$25.00

DSC04351.jpg

stock front brake calapers suit early 610 struts and possibly 510 rebuild reccomended

$25.00

DSC04352.jpg

fuel tank for 610 coupe could also work in a 510 comes with sending unit for gadge im in the prosess of cleaning it so it will be good to go

$35.00

DSC04353.jpg

under dash parking brake assembly complete with cable functions well

$15.00

DSC04354.jpg

headlight and wiper switches wiper has wash function

$5.00 each

DSC04355.jpg

automatic brake pedal with reverse thread bolt

$10.00

DSC04356.jpg

automatic gear indicator/trim panel really clean looks brand new

$10.00

DSC04360.jpg

brake strut rods with ok rubbers

$15.00

DSC04361.jpg

also willing to trade parts i need

wiper motor with intermitin function

weber electric choke with adapter plate

73 610 drivers fender

stereo head unit that plays mp3s and has the aux port in the front

Edited by bonvo
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

wow this thread got burried supersonicworks ill check on that tomorrow for you

all parts still up for grabs i also have an l20b smog intake and exhaust manifold and a good egr valve ill snap pics of that tomorrow

• 5 weeks later...

unfortunatly i wont be making jccs just dont have the finances at the moment and if im gonna drive down there it better be in the show if its already gonna be there but the wheel weighs close to nothing shipping shouldnt be bad

• 2 weeks later...

bump stock rear springs are spoken for and here are some pics of the intake/exhaust mani and the steering colum and now a new addition

DSC04432.jpg

DSC04434.jpg

610 pedal box im told its the same as the 710 not sure but its in good shape

$30.00

DSC04433.jpg

Not looking to buy them but those front calipers look to be Akebono Lockheed calipers with the wedge shaped shoes. If so, they fit the early [circa 1968] 510s and the RL411s. They look to be in very decent shape for anyone with one of these candidate cars.

they are in decent sape from what i can tell i havent taken them apart and by wedge you mean the way the brake pads wear? there wearing in a wedge shape i thought it might be the piston moving sidways hence why i sugested a rebuild

Bonvo,

Those pads come wedged, there's nothing wrong with the way they're wearing out, just some FYI. I just changed mine, and was a little confused when I got them out of the box, but was assured that they were correct, and they went in just fine. Has something to do with the way the caliper moves.

Scott

Bonvo,

Those pads come wedged, there's nothing wrong with the way they're wearing out, just some FYI. I just changed mine, and was a little confused when I got them out of the box, but was assured that they were correct, and they went in just fine. Has something to do with the way the caliper moves.

Scott

correct. they throw you for a loop, but are designed that way.

if you still have the stock springs let my know

i cut way too much off my springs so it sits on

the bump stops:mad: so theres no travel at all

which ones the fronts or the backs

correct. they throw you for a loop, but are designed that way.

The Lockheed disc brake design is unique in that the caliper pivots around the corner bolt and doesn't slide horizontally like the Bendix system. That's why the shoes have to start out with a wedge cross section shape. They work just fine! My calipers are 42 years old and still going strong, never have been rebuilt. Just brush the boots before retracting the piston when you change the pads and you will have a long life.

stock horn pads for the facroty 3 spoke wheels in really good shape one needs a little touch up paint on the datsun "D" in the center

DSC04347.jpg

hey there have a question for you, i have the steering wheel that has this style of horn pad

if you can help, how do you remove the pad from the wheel, it hasnt been mounted yet and i don't want to break it.

thanks

4009074779_9e91674e24_o.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.