620 rear disc armada's

project620

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you plan on lowering your 620 more than 3 inches youll probably need to flare the bedside a bit. It's a super tight fit & it may work without, ive heard some say yes & some say no flaring needed.

it all depends on the profile of tire you run. say if you use 40 series or higher yes you will need to roll the lip of the bed but, if you run 35 series of lower you shouldn't need to roll the lip.

As well as boring the rims spacers may not be a bad idea to get em away from the frame & e brake cable. Watch the video Bleach posted,,it's easy to do yourself.

from my under standing you don't need any spacers at all to fit these wheels. And if you do decide to bore you don't bore the surface on which the rim slide over the stud you bore the center of the wheel. it wont change the inset of the rim at all.

instead of boring out the rims i grinded the front hubs.....made those fit i just thought i wouldnt need to grind the rear also....

Grinding the self aligner humps on the front hubs is the best solution for fitting these wheels. There is no modifications for fitting them on the rear.