mazdat

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another monster truck 1200....   :rofl:

But I dig the overall vibe.  B)

If you've got a good way to drop the height out of it let me know. 

The front end is on cut springs with standard struts - Plan is currently to put modified 200B struts / brakes in the front in the next few weeks. 

I'm not sure how to lower the rear much more, the leafs have been flipped and the shocks are collapsed and don't do anything anyway.

I wouldn't mind the coupe vents either, These were all the guy had when I bought it off him, so I painted them and put them on anyways. 

If you've got a good way to drop the height out of it let me know. 

Plenty of good ones. None of them easy or cheap.  :rofl:

Step #1 is smaller diameter tires. Something like a 185/60-13 or 165/55-14. 

The front end is on cut springs with standard struts - Plan is currently to put modified 200B struts / brakes in the front in the next few weeks. 

I'm not sure how to lower the rear much more, the leafs have been flipped and the shocks are collapsed and don't do anything anyway.

Shortened housings with shorter inserts is the best way to get the front lower. Sounds like in the rear you need to start with shorter shocks? When I was running flipped leafs my coupe was at least 2" lower, so it's doable. 

I think the rear looks good, front just needs to come down 20-30mm. That and some smaller tires and you'd be set.  :thumbup:

But don't listen to me. I think all 1200s need a ride height like this...   :devil:

Datsun_Sunny_B110_002.JPG

• Like 1