Sacramento area - big swap meet, july 25

WagDatto

PPS. Mario = #2 on picture posting. I totally repped Sacramento BEFORE YOU!!

You went nuts snappin' pixxxz of my 'goon! Thanks! SCREEN SAVER MATERIAL!!1

LOL...true you beat me too it...well you hadn't posted pics when I was cutting and pasting my links...but in the end you win this round.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i totally fuck up and deleted 80 pics of the show, WOW what a FU :mellow: so if Mario or Sean could email me pics that would be great. Thanks in advance. These will go in the events photo album Vicki and i have.

Thanks to all who showed up. It seemed everybody had a great time.

I think we had a bigger turn out in Feb. We had over 150 drinks left over. But we will be taking care of that in the next few weeks. Food was great, burgers and dogs.

I still have the 4 door rear door someone requested but did not ask about. If you want it call me. 530-575-0911

here is my email address for pics (thanks) johnsonspnting@aol.com

we'll see everybody at the pizza meet:D

Thinking about a 2 day swap meet and camp out at my house in Oct. I have no idea how many people would be interested in driving there Dime 2-3 hours. So if you or someone you know is interested please let me know

i had a great time guys glad to see everyone and put some faces to some users i havent met before thanks again sean for the ei dizzy that will make my life so much easier no more god damn points :D ill post my pics up later when i actually get home

i am now home here are the pics my girlfriend took while we were at the meet

782.jpg

she took a pic of me -_-

781.jpg

783.jpg

784.jpg

785.jpg

787.jpg

792.jpg

789.jpg

790.jpg

the engine compartment of this car made me think of a bowling ball

793.jpg

798.jpg

797.jpg

sean im surprized your camera is still functional after taking a pic of my ugly mug

I know for a fact nobody bought the dash, I saw him load it back into the truck and leave. The grill was NOT sold when we left, and I'd assume for $250, it didn't sell by day's end. My brother and I have a 68 grill in better shape that might be for sale for the right price... PM me about it.

So what's the deal here, is it worth driving up From Phoenix? Any pics from last time?

LOL!? Read the thread, this meet JUST happened last Saturday... The past 2 pages are full of pictures. Would it be worth the drive? Hellllls yes it would! Just depends on how much you plan on drinking!