Sacramento area - big swap meet, july 25

WagDatto

July 25th: Big Swap Meet

8182 Elder Creek Blvd

Sacramento CA

8am-whenever

BE THERE

James Johnson is hosting another swap meet with the same venue as last time. The last two meets have had a GREAT turn out for show and for selling parts. From my memory, we had around 30 vendors with parts all over the ground, as well as a handful of people selling from the back of their cars/trucks, plenty of Datsuns for sale, and plenty of Datsuns to look at!!

Don't miss out, this event should be bigger!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this event will be bigger and better then the last one. We are going to have food and drinks for sell (biggest complaint at the last show), There will be no fear of rain, all sun in the fore cast. If there is any thing people are looking for show up it will be there. Everyone we talked to had a wonderful time at the last show. Hope to see you all there. Call me with questions James Johnson 530-575-0911

Anybody need any 2-door doors? Phil and I picked up a whole MESS of them! Most are in pretty decent shape, and most include all glass and mechanisms.

Let me know, so I know what to bring. He won't be able to make it, it looks like, so I'll be strapping down the boso goon!

Anybody need any 2-door doors? Phil and I picked up a whole MESS of them! Most are in pretty decent shape, and most include all glass and mechanisms.

Let me know, so I know what to bring. He won't be able to make it, it looks like, so I'll be strapping down the boso goon!

How much each door?

We're looking into what they typically sell for. Some are in good condition, some are in not-so-good condition. Like I said, most include everything with them, too.

If you want, go ahead and PM me with what you want (as far as quality) as well as an offer. We really don't have much use for them, and we're not about to charge an arm and a leg because... well... Phil probably wants them gone from his side yard.

That being said, I do NOT have room or on the 'Goon to carry all of those doors. I'll only bring a few.

Phil also has a full front cut for sale, and some glove boxes. I won't be bringing the front cut, but he has no use for it, so it's probably for sale, too!

and its times like this i wish i had a truck i have a shitload of parts that i could take

Rent a u haul bonvo $19.95 a day. if you sell $40 bucks worth of stuff life is good.:D

yo to sell your shit, it's $10. It will be there at the same location as last time behind the warehouse buildings. and i will bring a drive line $20 and a rear lt door for a 4 door good to great shape $40. just need homes for all the orphin parts. Just painted the Bluebird with my beautiful wifes help. Nothing like watching your wifes DDs shaking as she sands her ass off :) So the bluebird is suppose to be sold to a guy in the bay, maybe he will show up at the show. Again if you have any questions call me (james Johnson 530-575-0911)

yo to sell your shit, it's $10. It will be there at the same location as last time behind the warehouse buildings. and i will bring a drive line $20 and a rear lt door for a 4 door good to great shape $40. just need homes for all the orphin parts. Just painted the Bluebird with my beautiful wifes help. Nothing like watching your wifes DDs shaking as she sands her ass off :) So the bluebird is suppose to be sold to a guy in the bay, maybe he will show up at the show. Again if you have any questions call me (james Johnson 530-575-0911)

You get any video of the sanding :eek: If not :fu:

HAHA! Come out to the show. Get them drunk enough and he'll make her flash her tits to you and then he'll make out with her in the back of your wagon... And then take a pic with him grabbing your friends boob... Yes, it happened to me at Datsloco.... I still have nightmares!

Love you, James!