Covington, Wa. Friday evenings show

vindats1

hi all, every Friday about 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm there is an informal classic car show for cars OLDER than 1975 only, and they check each car coming in to follow the rule. There were 208 cars last Friday and three of these were Datsun Fairlady Roadster. Jay B. Chad and his gal and I drove our cars in and got lots of attention. Fun to see all the local cars, quite a turn out. NW side of the Wal Mart parking lot. See you there, Tana

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, every Friday about 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm there is an informal classic car show for cars OLDER than 1975 only, and they check each car coming in to follow the rule. There were 208 cars last Friday and three of these were Datsun Fairlady Roadster. Jay B. Chad and his gal and I drove our cars in and got lots of attention. Fun to see all the local cars, quite a turn out. NW side of the Wal Mart parking lot. See you there, Tana

are any of these the white roadster i see zippin around the SE Renton area fairly often??? any photos of the show? when convenient a buddy of mine and i were thinkin of attending in his 510....

i've saw some of the classics/rods leaving that area once around that time they were jawdropping:eek: