I'm out......

sorry to say, but the grave datsun was traded tonight :( I made a deal on mautofied and let her go. I found another one in Waco about 3 hours from here with no wheels on blocks in some woods. Owner died and grandson wants it and the other 10-12 cars and trucks gone. If I can talk the wifey into it I will go and get it, if not looks like I'm out of the datto game for awhile. I will still peruse the boards and chime in now and then as you guys are like a second family to me. This site is by FAR the best I have ever been blessed with being a part of, I wont soon be gone ;) regards for now as I have 2 new vehicles to start getting finished so they can be put to use and I will be reading up on them and posting on other sites. thanks again for all you have done for me, you know who you are ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

talk to the wifey? u shouldnt have to ask.. did u get married via online??

later pussy.. :lol::lol::lol::fu::fu::fu: hopefully the next guy fixes that truck up real good

no shit, ask the wife? for fucks sake if you have to ask your wife if you can have a car/truck just put yourself out of misery.

and btw, russian/latin/gay order brides do not count as a real wife. :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully the next guy does fix your datsun. Plz dont do that to the next. pz man :fu:

see thats the thing though, I want to buy non running ones, lol

lol then doit, its your fuckin money aint it? be a man an grow some balls dude :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fu::fu::fu::lol::lol: then bring it here an show us. just dont chop it up hahaha :lol::lol::fu::fu:

no shit, ask the wife? for fucks sake if you have to ask your wife if you can have a car/truck just put yourself out of misery.

My ex once told me it was my cars or her......you know I don't miss her one bit (and Im serious) :lol:

sorry to say, but the grave datsun was traded tonight :( I made a deal on mautofied and let her go. I found another one in Waco about 3 hours from here with no wheels on blocks in some woods. Owner died and grandson wants it and the other 10-12 cars and trucks gone. If I can talk the wifey into it I will go and get it, if not looks like I'm out of the datto game for awhile. I will still peruse the boards and chime in now and then as you guys are like a second family to me. This site is by FAR the best I have ever been blessed with being a part of, I wont soon be gone ;) regards for now as I have 2 new vehicles to start getting finished so they can be put to use and I will be reading up on them and posting on other sites. thanks again for all you have done for me, you know who you are ;)

wtf? your a pussy ...you couldve traded wifeys car...oh ya you got to have BALLS........is new owner gonna be on ratsun? later quiter....:fu::fu::fu:

My ex once told me it was my cars or her......you know I don't miss her one bit (and Im serious) :lol:

Yep,back in 96 when i bought my Cobra,the GF said:If you by that car,you're not thinking about OUR future.THe car came home and she went.looking back,it was a good call.

:lol: same here. Now I have 2 Z's and a perfect GF :fu:

(would you expect anything less of us dwn?:lol::fu:)

Well.........bye :fu::fu::fu:

Haha I had a guy call the Z a parts car once, took him home and never spoke to him again lol. If a guy ever told me it was him or the Z.... it would so be over.

You'll be back in the Datto world soon, we are all addicted.

Haha and the fight for garage space begins :P;):D:fu::fu::fu:

Haha and the fight for garage space begins :P;):D:fu::fu::fu:

game on :fu:

wayne05-1.jpg

Is this the best you two could do for a public announcement???? :D:D

I thought when they disappeared at Canby that was a public announcement :D

Congrats guys! sounds like a match made in Datsun Heaven!!!

Oh and take it easy Dwn! You definitely brought some color to Ratsun!! Best, Scott