Inland Empire Datsun Meet 1st Annual BBQ

rivdat620

Sorry i miss this bbq today b-cause i had a car show glendale cruise night today was bigggggggg but see ya next month

Yea. It was on the news last night. Looked pretty big.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are like the best pictures ever. They jus didnt show how much fun we really had. It was a day full of DATSUNS, and a bug. But all in all one of the best days I had.

Thanks for the Oil Cap John...

Edited by 72dyme

Man, what a great BBQ. Good food, Great people and most important of all Beautiful old Datsuns. Thank you to everyone who brought stuff and donated to the raffle. I would like to give a special thanks to Chris (73Dat) and Christine (MyFairLady), they brought enough food to feed an army and all the tables, chairs, BBQ and three cars! :eek: Thanks to Phiz for scoping out the Park ahead of time. Also John (73Dat) for sponsoring one of our plaques and the beautiful Oil Cap for the raffle. Thanks to everyone else for bringing food and supllies. The three recognition awards went to Chris (73Dat), Nelson (Wicked Jester) and Greg (Gman). Thank you to all for coming and we will see you all on the 15th of August at our normal meeting spot in MoVal!

Special Thanks to Christina (xtina) and her husband Ronnie for all their help on the flyers, signs and of course making old Datsuns still look beautiful in the form of pictures. She did the artwork for the Flyer, Plaque, direction signs and took all those beautiful pics! Thanks!:D

Looks like I missed another great event. :(

Carlos glad you like the cap. I have a rising sun sticker that will fit on top if you want one.

Xtena once again great pic's thank you, :D

Sorry I missed it. Believe it or not, I was in the San Diego area scoping out another JDM vehicle. I didn't quite buy it, but hmmmmmmmm...Never say never :)

The pics look great, and I imagine Chris whips up some serious carne asada.

chris make sure its not to hot out for john or his car :lol::lol::lol:then you gotta wait until john actually shows up :eek::eek::eek:...... then get the asada & modelo blanco:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Damn homie your killin me. :eek: