rivdat620

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Phiz,

How many times you gonna go shopping before Saturday ? :lol:

If you buy everything then everybody is going to assume your going to do it for every event. :eek:

Man I was going to try to make it. But the 91 Fwy was a f/n parking lot. I'm not going to kill myself or my car. 104 and no air is a lot of fun going 5 mph.:eek:

Cool, So you guys won't kick my ass next time. I was so burnt from working on my buddies car in 100 + then sitting in traffic :mad:. What I want to know is where the hell is everybody going on a saturday afternoon. I mean every freeway I was on was sucking hind titty :eek:

had a great time, good turnout. lots of great food.and nice people to bbq with. we missed you john. very nice raffle gift you donated. winner was extremely happy with custom oil cap. had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for some pic from christina our official photographer:D:D:D:D

had a great time, good turnout. lots of great food.and nice people to bbq with. we missed you john. very nice raffle gift you donated. winner was extremely happy with custom oil cap. had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for some pic from christina our official photographer:D:D:D:D

Who won the Cap ?

we had a great time the food the people the rollerblader who fell on her a$$ the people who crashed their bike that was some funny stuff it was hot but we had fun my son dylan wore himself out there and fell asleep halfway home my wagon just made it home it overheated as i pulled it in my garage talk about just making it

we had a great time the food the people the rollerblader who fell on her a$$ the people who crashed their bike that was some funny stuff it was hot but we had fun my son dylan wore himself out there and fell asleep halfway home my wagon just made it home it overheated as i pulled it in my garage talk about just making it

tell me about it got home and my car was at about 225 degrees. need to upgrade to that alluminum vw radiator asap!