I need your help!!!!!!!

John - Now it's a "Tough Guy" wagoon as opposed to the "Chicken-Little" it was. Don't get me wrong, it looked great before but looks way better now

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I was kinda thinking it would look better before I started with the steelies but the more I look at the car the more I like it. You know anybody looking for some 17's :lol:

ooooo....great idea with using the tape to test the idea :)

The tape idea didn't work. :( I could only find the type that has two rows of stripe. I need a single row.

What a difference the smaller tires & wheels make. The car handles WAY better than with the 17's :eek:

And it sits a little lower. I was able to turn the front coils down so I gained another 1 3/4" up front and about 1" in the rear.

Edited by datrod

You know you can mill one of those stripes off and have a single to use. :)

....most of us would just use scissors :)

See...there is such a thing as "too big" ......granted, I've only heard about it....never been told it :)

I know I'm coming in late, but, the new wheels look great! I don't know anyone looking for rims like the 17s, but I'll get the word out.

I do know someone interested in the machined center "cap" from those 17s... ME!:D