I need your help!!!!!!!

I was gonna say the same thing bonvo said.

As in the pic he put up and the radio flyer wagon in my garage....had to look.

Paint the steelies white...but I'd stick with the center caps as they are.

Theres my 2 cents worth

BTW dude, your rides awesome

Thanks, Kelmo :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

headlights001-1.jpg

just got the caps back from my polisher on friday. Sweeet. The rims are going to be painted " COOL VINILLA " Then I hope to have them on the car next weekend. :D

headlights002-1.jpg

The two little radius grooves will be red when I'm done. Should look really hot rod style.

Wow,

The steelies look great! You've got the whole retro wagon going on, and the steelies fit the theme much better, IMHO. I also love the fact that they are homebrews, and nobody has has them. Nice!

Damn, maybe you can do something for my Sunny 12" stock rims :)

steelies for damn sure paint them white and paint the centers red like an actual little red wegon

0004238590500_500X500.jpg

Just found this thread and Bonvo took the words out of my mouth! i love the ol skool look and the reference to the wagon.

Just a thought on this, the real wagon has a lotta white with just a little bit of a red cap. If you paint these caps red it might be too much red. In a dream world I'd like to see all new wheels. Total smoothies, painted white. Then see you go back to your hub center bore caps, but machine them to look like the real ones on the actual wagon, painted red. Paint the lugs white to match the rest of the wheel, camouflaging them?

But running these dog dishes as is it totally rad too! I love this thing, it is only one of the coolest wagons on the planet after all!!!

Just found this thread and Bonvo took the words out of my mouth! i love the ol skool look and the reference to the wagon.

Just a thought on this, the real wagon has a lotta white with just a little bit of a red cap. If you paint these caps red it might be too much red. In a dream world I'd like to see all new wheels. Total smoothies, painted white. Then see you go back to your hub center bore caps, but machine them to look like the real ones on the actual wagon, painted red. Paint the lugs white to match the rest of the wheel, camouflaging them?

But running these dog dishes as is it totally rad too! I love this thing, it is only one of the coolest wagons on the planet after all!!!

That would be way cool Fisch. But you have to understand I'm a chrome whore. I like shiney stuff. :lol:

Thanks for the kudos. Comming from you makes it even better.

Man, looks like you r having to much fun.

On a bizarre side note, John, the day I drove down to meet you and see the blue wagon, that night my wife left me with the kids. strange day. Been a strange year. Just so you know, I really tried to follow through on that deal but this year was just too crazy. By the time you had the car ready I had to face the reality of the fact that I couldn't start any projects.

On a good note, things are slowly calming down and my kids are going to be with me for school starting August, and that is what counts!

Edited by zenndog

Wow sorry to hear that. :( But you still have the little one's. And like you said that's all that matters. Good luck. You can always find another project & another ol lady :D

Everything works out, I just was reflecting for a moment. Now that things have calmed down and are moving towards some resolution, I was reading and enjoying your thread and there was a mention of the blue wagon and the I had a flashback, sort of.

I was so jazzed about that wagon but it wasn't my time!

Just rambling now, talk about hijacking a thread! So sorry and love the wheels.

I grew up in a machine shop and I love seeing your work. Always clean and tight.

sweet :thumbsup::thumbsup: john looking foward to seeing them on the car i hope they will be on by the nicks get together

Oh yea. They will be on today.:thumbup:

Wow! Bad to the bone. You should sign, date and number the caps. They will probably be around long after you are gone.

I have been signing and numbering my work for about 15 years. I ain't never gonna be rich or famous, but I know that some day long after I'm gone, someone will pick up one of my pieces and think who ever this cat was he did some nice stuff.

OMG!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!! Dang they look awesome on there!!!!! The final touch will be the surf board back on top!!!

Excellent choice!!! Great stance!

I thought it looked nice before, but when I saw the last pic.......I think the new setup is a huge improvement!! They just "fit"!! :)

....heck...now I'm not sure I'd like the red stripe on the caps.

omfg 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better to be honist the one thing i didnt like about your goon was the rims now its fucking tits

OMG!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!! Dang they look awesome on there!!!!! The final touch will be the surf board back on top!!!

Excellent choice!!! Great stance!

I thought it looked nice before, but when I saw the last pic.......I think the new setup is a huge improvement!! They just "fit"!! :)

....heck...now I'm not sure I'd like the red stripe on the caps.

Mike, I think you might be right on the red stripe. But I just went and bought some red pin stripe tape. I'll lay some on and see what it looks like. If I don't like it I'll just peal it off.

Bonvo. You crack me up. :lol::lol: thanks