i need a weber and a header

i need a weber and a header as soon as possible and for as cheap as possible if the weber needs a rebuild fine i can do that as long as its a complete carb and has the adapter it has to be electric choke though header needs to be usable i dont care if its short or long hell ill even take an l16 stock mani i just dont feel like do exhaust in this thing twice im to the point now that im going to need to get the exhaust done and the carb i have is literally falling apart any help would be great thanks guys

Edited by bonvo
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a manual choke weber and a round port header...

whats the difference between a round port header and square i would be interested in seein pics of the flange

The round port header fits the L20B W58 round port head. The square port header fits all other L heads. (square) In a pinch a square port header can be used on a round port head without ill effects but NOT the other way around.

I hate headers! If you can find an L16 or L18 stock manifold... USE IT!

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/L%20Z%20Heads%20and%20Motors/motorL16exhaustmanifold.jpg[/img]"]motorL16exhaustmanifold.jpg

Better than a header as this never wears out, is quiet, never comes loose, fits the first time, easy to install, and free/cheap to buy.

• 4 weeks later...

alright thanks to bagged datsun i now have the weber i needed :D and im working on a deal locally for a header now all i need is an air filter set up for a weber anyone got one?

alright thanks to bagged datsun i now have the weber i needed :D and im working on a deal locally for a header now all i need is an air filter set up for a weber anyone got one?

Check with Jester. He had one that looks almost brand new (not sure if he's still got it).

this is not my week first i catch some nasty bug and now the guy i was trying to get a header from tells me he wants 300 for the damn thing :mad: its the same header i would get from top end performance just chromed anyone have a square port header there willing to let go to a good cause?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.