What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today I put on my new DGR front sway bar. 100% difference in handling now. Can't believe I drove her for so long without a front saw bar. We got Energy Suspension bushings and clips for some added security.

pulled out the integra seats and put in the 350z seats. Thanks 71dimer!!!

put hood pins on the CF good so I didnt stare at it waiting for it to fly at my face while driving.

pics there

Well I actually didnt do all this today but I got these things done this month so far

OLd carb and old mani and bolted on the cannon mani and weber 40. Runs good but needs fine tunning and smaller choke tubes I think..surges at higher RPMs

P1010218.jpg

Painted all my still plates dark graphite gunmetal....offsets with the silver and I like it

P1010215.jpg

Ground down my control arms a hair and in the process of rewelding them up to accomodate the 8 inch JDM Enkies wrapped in 205/40/16....

P1010214.jpg

P1010221.jpg

Broke my fuse box cover!!! So I made a cheezy one from a lil picture frame and some crap laying around...it clicks right down nice and tight but kinda gay :)

P1010217.jpg

i have another car so i can post again:fu:

i stripped the engine bay of shit i dont need for the ka and to give it the phil detail. dislexicdime also worked on it. he took most of the dash apart. i dont know what to do next. it needs alot of detail work;)

god where to start got the car back from the exhaust shop tuned the carb and timing fixed the brakes finished the lights hooked up the speedo cable finished mounting the wheels with good lug nuts and theres more im forgetting :P

Well I replaced/rebuilt all my exhaust hangers today and it cut down on the vibratto ALOT! and its not really to the 510 but its for them. In preperation of replacing my cutch, I built 2 11" ramp jacks today out of some spare steel truss I had and $4 worth of rattle can black. They arnt the most gorgeous in the world but they worked great and I'm pretty sure you could drive a panzer up them!

ramps1.jpg

ramps2.jpg

ramps3.jpg

Not today, but at least its starting to look better... I went from this

amcitt.jpg

to this

2v7xvg8.jpg

I'm gonna put the wires back on the stock connector and then I bought some relay sockets. I shortened the wiring harness myself... and it still seems to work :P