My QUEST is Completed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For years I would see a bumper sticker that said in n out urge and had no clue. When I finally saw the first in n out burger joint in norcal (near san Jose) I then saw that people were cutting the B and R off.

See this is an informative thread for me because I have never heard of that lol. To be honest I thought the whole time it was a reference to sex. :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob
That burger looks like shit:cool:

HAHAHA, yeah. If you're ever in the area of Seatac/Federal Way, WA there's a great place Pumpkn210 and I used to go to. Bleach has probably been there too. Burger Express! Good old fashioned delicious artery clogging goodness without the evil corporate greed of the other guys :lol:. Real meat in the burgers too, wow! :lol:

Im going to agree with the "fries suck comment"

I flew out there from colorado to visit a buddy in bakersfield (apparently not the pace to go) on the way from LAX he asked if i was hungry and i asked if we could go to INO. After we got back into the truck, and back into LA traffic, he asked me how it was... "burger was ok. fries fuckin sucked. coke was a little flat.... you guys have carls jr out here?"

Anybody ever had "5 guys burgers and fries"?

Edited by Madness
For years I would see a bumper sticker that said in n out urge and had no clue.

I then saw that people were cutting the B and R off.

To be honest I thought the whole time it was a reference to sex. :lol:

they changed their sticker design because of it too!

Im going to agree with the "fries suck comment"

I flew out there from colorado to visit a buddy in bakersfield (apparently not the pace to go) on the way from LAX he asked if i was hungry and i asked if we could go to INO. After we got back into the truck, and back into LA traffic, he asked me how it was... "burger was ok. fries fuckin sucked. coke was a little flat.... you guys have carls jr out here?"

i love carls jr.

There's a 5 guys right here in Renton outside of my work, any good? I'm glad Skib finally accomplished his mission though :)

ya it was mostley for the principal so atleast he got'er done

I think the 5 guys is down in the new Landing area, near Fry's and right next to the movie theater. Haven't been there yet.

ok, that makes sense. Looking at it now, there is no N 10th there. The road is so new that their map database doesn't even have it listed.

Gots a handful of 5 guys burger joints around my way. It's the best burger place that I've been to (in the area). We don't have a Sonic's or Jack in the Box or White Castle (sigh). While we have the other version of Carl's Jr (Hardee's) it doesn't compare to the awesome that Carl's Jr was.

I'll never understand how people can eat fast food but white castle in particular puzzles me the most. Do people enjoy pissing out of their ass?

lol i completely agree 72240z, i refuse to eat hamburgers even from in-n-out. id rather get a stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut. ive had almost all the burgers mentioned and all of em make me sick.

Edited by oregondime
F quests, you just wait till the new project starts ;)

your next quest should be come hang out with me before you leave cali since your only 15 miles from me :fu: