My QUEST is Completed

its been long enough that some might not know the story behind my great quest for In-N-Out...

... but it is completed! :fu:

ignite_knighthospitaller2.jpg

Z_Rac3r and I cruised down from OR to CA and of course had to hit INO on the way :D (sac)

Tahoe20and20Oregon20Trip20061.jpg

and I finally got my double-double, frys and a coke :lol: :fu:

Tahoe20and20Oregon20Trip20063.jpg

Tahoe20and20Oregon20Trip20065.jpg

mmmmmm completed quest....

Tahoe20and20Oregon20Trip20066.jpg

.....tastes sooo goood.

:fu: In-N-Out OBTAINED (wise ass :lol:)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a 4x4 animal style is much more adequate to my tastes than a basic double double....but to each his own. INO patties are so thin now you damn near have to get more to counter the lettuce they give you. oh and a lil extra spread for the fries too.

Couldn't be better than Burgerville USA, could it?

lol idk i dont go there, I usually go to Red Robin :D

most ppl dont remember why the quest started, youd have to followed the old "united posts of insomnia" thread :lol:

lol but for thos that do..... :lol:

Ummm.. try the Tillamook Cheese Burger. It's so good it cannot be sold in California.

Reminds me of when a customer called us at work, from Chik-Fill-A. We had never heard of it, so we looked it up on the interweb. The next time I went to denver I went to Chick-Fillet, and it was really good. Tasted like chicken, only better.

lol idk i dont go there, I usually go to Red Robin :D

most ppl dont remember why the quest started, youd have to followed the old "united posts of insomnia" thread :lol:

lol but for thos that do..... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IN N Out fries SUCK!!!:lol:

I used to get mine twice fried. Came out nice and crispy. Because, yes, I feel that their fries suck.

and I finally got my double-double, frys and a coke :lol: :fu:

Tahoe20and20Oregon20Trip20063.jpg

No animal style fries? You missed out.

you know mike what do you think of when you see double double, coffee anyone? i didnt like in n out burgers food all that much, went with bleach in 07 during the trip to msa. after ordering the locals told me there are ways to order it different thats not on the menu. maybe its just me being canadian

It's been 10 years, or very close to 10 years, since the last time I had In-and-Out. It was at the one near LAX; my company had my in a hotel near there. Didn't have the opportunity last time I was in California (in 2001)- there isn't one in Coronado and that's where I was stuck (courtesy of the US Navy).

now get her to take you to hamburger habit in goleta!!!

after ordering the locals told me there are ways to order it different thats not on the menu. maybe its just me being canadian

shady locals eh???

http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

you are finally a MAN!:lol::lol:

:thumbup:

Images_200709042462222018522.jpg

Edited by hang_510
The only Californian chain I see migrating up here is Carl's Jr. :( not the same at all...

It's already here, and been here a couple years. In Tacoma, on 19th. That's in addition to the ones in Vancouver.

Me, I miss Dag's. Showing my age a bit there though. Gone since ~1992.