73 240z rebuilt 350 sbc/th350 combo F/S or trade

Well, times are hard like everyone knows, so its regretfully my time to sell my z. the car is located in palm desert CA and must be towed, as it is currently non-op'd by the CA DMV, i am looking at getting $4500 for the car and the small truck load of spares i have for the s30/s130. for trades i am looking for a clean z32 (2 seater only) well built 4/87+ z31 turbo or a complete ls1 or ls2 t56 driveline for my z32, or i will trade you my driveline for a well sorted vg30et drivline.

pics are here: specific info on request.

motor:

rebuilt 4 bolt main standard bore 350 chey, stock crank and rods, forged pistons, moly rings, BIG isky racing cam, stock rebuilt mid 70's smog heads with a stock valve train, fel pro gaskets, short tube headers, holley double pumper 650CFM 4 barrel carb with mechanical secondaries, manual choke, holley intake manifold, new billet HEI distributor from speedway motors, new plugs, new wires, new fuel pump, new fuel pump push rod, small diameter GM dampener, holley valve covers, custom "muscle-induction" cold air box, i also have a regular mr. gasket air cleaner assembly as well (currently on the car) short water pump and standard GM one wire alternator, motor was originally built by performance auto parts in glendale CA, but they closed there doors some time ago.

trans:

trans was built by darrell young racing transmissions in N. hollywood as a street/strip TH350 with a 2200 stall converter.

car:

subtle z rear flares where installed by auto body unlimited in simi valley, has fiberglass headlight buckets, fiberglass air dam has two cut outs for fog lights as well as oil/brake cooling ducts, sun roof was installed by the dealer, spoiler was molded in by the previous owner, other then that the body is strait and has no rust that i can find, the spare hood you see with the hole cut into it is only a spare. and i still have the gray one you in the pics untouched and can reinstall it if you want. also has heated c4 corvette mirrors installed.

suspension/brakes:

the r200 rear end and suspension from a 280z where installed as an upgrade to the r180 rear end that was originally in it, other then that, stock suspension all the way around. brakes, stock brakes all the way around, front brakes where rebuilt in 2002 with new calipers and rotors. i also installed a brake booster from a 1980 280zx to make the brakes feel more firm.

interior:

the seats are kind of tore up, but are the originals, so no real big surprise there, carpet is newer and just needs vacuumed out, there was a full dash cap installed, but i took it off and once again i can reinstall it if you prefer. tach works, I was told that the speedo just needs to be hooked up but i was going to replace all of the gauges anyway, so it didnt matter, shifter is a b&m "quicksilver" shifter, steering wheel is a cheap grant steering, as i cannot find a decent original one to put in it.

wheels/tires:

15x8 centerlines up front and 15x10 out back with dunlop tires in back.

addition info:

has a new driveshaft with new u joints, radiator is a big 4 core copper radiator with metal end tanks, most likelly from a GM van, electric fan is a tuarus 2 speed, wired to the ignition, car has a new headlight relay harness and relay taillight harness.

car is sold as-is.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.