Skibs in Cali

in and out, in manteca right off 99 and 120 fool

That's a fairly new one if I recall correctly. I drove up to Manteca a lil before my 19th bday to go visit some friends. One of them was telling me how school was essentially shut down for awhile because kids were trying to get a job there.

God I miss In-N-Out.

...I wonder how much it'd cost to overnight a double double...?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fairly new one if I recall correctly. I drove up to Manteca a lil before my 19th bday to go visit some friends. One of them was telling me how school was essentially shut down for awhile because kids were trying to get a job there.

God I miss In-N-Out.

...I wonder how much it'd cost to overnight a double double...?

its a couple of years old, the funny thing is skib and I were gonna overnight him one :lol:

or the metal flared bed i just finished sand blasting...

or the 75 620 w/ one square headlight, chopped roof, billet grille, 4-lug conversion ( wtf? ), HUGE 80's fender flares/bodykits like the truck from that KID'N'PLAY movie, and a SBC 350 for HELLA cheap, that only I know where it is............

While I was up visiting, skib stenciled something on my doors ;) :D

TahoeandOregonTrip054.jpg

I pretty much had to treat him to INO :rolleyes: He made it 10 hours in my stripped, musicless, loud, hot datsun. Still can't believe how reliable its been lol how many miles is this in 1 month? at least 5k

while i was up visiting, skib stenciled something on my doors ;) :D

tahoeandoregontrip054.jpg

i pretty much had to treat him to ino :rolleyes: He made it 10 hours in my stripped, musicless, loud, hot datsun. Still can't believe how reliable its been lol how many miles is this in 1 month? At least 5k

those are the wheels i told him about!!!!

While I was up visiting, skib stenciled something on my doors ;) :D

TahoeandOregonTrip054.jpg

I pretty much had to treat him to INO :rolleyes: He made it 10 hours in my stripped, musicless, loud, hot datsun. Still can't believe how reliable its been lol how many miles is this in 1 month? at least 5k

haha :D

Tahoe20and20Oregon20Trip20061.jpg

both doors where a seperate one time use single layer

lol I can cut some for you but be warned they take some faness to put one

I'm sure I could figure it out :D But honestly, have you seen my car? Bish is spraybombed. I'd lay it, spray it, and call it a day. Just gonna have to get a chp style shield to put behind it ;)

But srsly, I'd love a stencil, lmk what it'd take.

We are having a little car get-together in SB at Goleta Beach July 18th if anyone is up for a drive ;)

http://www.centralcoastdatsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=312

For details

Yes our club is more low key, I started it a little over a year ago and it never really kicked off, but we've had some good times and good cruises.