new to the forum but not to datsun got q's

fonzy

hey all new around here, but not to datsun s i have had a bunch of 510 b210's but this being only my second 620, its pretty rough and right now i have to put floors in it and get the brakes working, my question is about wheels , i have a set of 16 inch pathfinder alloys but i dont want to use them , has anyone ever had their drums re drilled? cause i have a set of 14 inch panasports that id love to rock on those, also do any of the l series headers work on a truck? my downpipe is buggered

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I have had a 620 redrilled. I had a machine shop do it and It cost me $50 a wheel. But that was in 95, so it may be a bit more now. It isnt really that hard they weld up the old wholes and tap new ones with the bolt pattern you want. I went with the toyota pattern 5 on 3 1/4 I think. It left the rim options wide open...good luck

search on the header question, I will answer the Q, but for a better explanation, you need to see what all has been said before by those that know better than I. the downpipe is apparently too long to use on our trucks, and the L16 mani (both intake AND exhaust) really can't be beat ;)

search on the header question, I will answer the Q, but for a better explanation, you need to see what all has been said before by those that know better than I. the downpipe is apparently too long to use on our trucks, and the L16 mani (both intake AND exhaust) really can't be beat ;)

so use the stock ones thatcam eon the truck? or you mean l16 510 stuff? my downpipe is garbage so i need a new one