Representin!

Just figured since I am now more addicted to my hobby car than a hooker on crack I would represent the best forum ever. Since I started my project Ive gotten more help, support, ideas and made more friends than I ever thought I would just by building this car. So thanks guys (JEFF,FRANK and HAINZ-AKA DATSUN PIMP)..........REPRESENT!!!

I got a couple more RATSUN Decals going on the ride once its done so if you interested in any of them hit me up and I will tell you a price.....

P1010153.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nice Job SRSANDS! :thumbup: It is a nice way to show your appreciation, your excitment is well displayed. Whether others think it is a bit much or the wording is to long, it is your car and it is done. Go display it with pride as you let others know about the great people we have on this forum.

Edited by fairlady66

Would like to see a pic of the whole car front looks real good. I have recantly met the everret crew Jeff,frank etc. those guys are awesome they know a lot of datsun stuff.:D

I like it so thats all that matters, its also just a sticker so I can pull it off when I get tired of it.....thanks for the opinions.

Well said. :D