Drip Drip Drip!

g-mam

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure if you would pay the shipping I am sure someone in the NW could get you one. I see 620s in the junk yards all the time. And most of them have gas tanks...But I agree dwnshifter, put a fuel cell in it. You can motify some kind of mounting system to put it under you bed. All these guys that run body dropped trucks alot of them use fuel cells, and most of them are on the frames...

I may try to repair this one. I do have a question.

I have a steep driveway into the garage. If I pull the truckster in, drop the fuel tank, can I take a gas can, run the fuel line from the filter into it and run the truck? Just enough to pull it out on the street until the repair is done, then move it back in?

It's easy enough to roll it down the driveway, but getting it back up is another story :D

Notice the 6' level before the driveway drops off, you have no idea how I had to fight with the builder to do this. They wanted the driveway to drop right off the lip. I told them I have two motorcycles to get in there and need to stop on level ground, then back them in. I won of course :fu:

I built this house in 2002. I had the garage bumped out 2.5 extra feet in the front, so I would have more room in the front and back. Wish I had gone 4', but next time I will!

I then epoxy'd the floor and then went haywire and boxed all the concrete in and put cove base down.

BTW, all my Craftsman Tools are setting in the Kitchen while this dried. My cousin came by and walked in the kitchen and said "Love what you've done with the place" My wife was less thrilled.

Click Here for My Garage Maha!

1102-01.jpg

garage4.jpg

an epoxy floor!!! Wow very nice. You can run a gas gan however it is easier to just run it straight to the carb for moving it a little... run a line to the inlet side of the fuel pump from a gas can and you should be good.

you will have no prob when useing a gas can but remember to plug the return fuel line so that you don't dribble gas over that nice epoxy floor and drive way ramp.

you want to keep the wifey happy right..... ;)

Thanks!

And a word to the wise. If you do epoxy the floor, skip the flakes. It's a bitch when you drop a screw !!!

I never understood why people add the flakes to be honest..... to each his own ;)

ps, you have a crazy ass rake!!!!!!

Edited by dwnshfter

go to oreilys and get a can of red kote its made by dupont i think, it is some pretty good shit and it wont break the bank, ive used it on small engine fuel tanks and never had a problem it leaves a nice think coating over everything just be sure and let it dry for 2 or 3 days before filling your tank, good luck!!!

i wouldnt have put the flakes down, you will have trouble later down the road when your searching for that missing screw lol, your concrete is going to crack, that garage is what at least 20'x20' and concrete is supposed to be cut in a 10'x10' square maximum, sorry dude

i wouldnt have put the flakes down, you will have trouble later down the road when your searching for that missing screw lol, your concrete is going to crack, that garage is what at least 20'x20' and concrete is supposed to be cut in a 10'x10' square maximum, sorry dude

Been holding for 7 years! Sorry Dude :D