It is almost time! (parts are gathered) ((boooost))

So i have been reading and gathering, then selling, then reading then gathering then selling. Now have the parts i need.

going ka-t!

turbo is a supra CT-26

Turboxs BoV

Evo 8 Intercooler

Misc Intercooler piping

Apexi SAFC 2

SR 370cc injectors

HKS turbo timer

Just need to make/figure out a manifold and downpipe and install!

CIMG0426.jpg

CIMG0427.jpg

CIMG0428.jpg

CIMG0429.jpg

CIMG0430.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, one of the best ideas Phil and I have talked about (and I know it's not a new, idea, but some people choose not to do it!!) is when you cut the radiator support, to re "flange" the opening. Having that lip bent in gives a lot of structure to the material, as well as looks more finished, too.

I can't wait to help you out with this setup! Kurt would be more than willing to lend some support, whether it's manual or technical, as he went KA-T for a minute. If you need an oil pan, I've got one in the side yard I'll trade you! So you can weld in the bung without taking the car off the road.

Yay spare motors!

Chris, one of the best ideas Phil and I have talked about (and I know it's not a new, idea, but some people choose not to do it!!) is when you cut the radiator support, to re "flange" the opening. Having that lip bent in gives a lot of structure to the material, as well as looks more finished, too.

I can't wait to help you out with this setup! Kurt would be more than willing to lend some support, whether it's manual or technical, as he went KA-T for a minute. If you need an oil pan, I've got one in the side yard I'll trade you! So you can weld in the bung without taking the car off the road.

Yay spare motors!

oh yeah fo sho on bending a lip. I think i only need to cut the bottom part that goes out and a small piece on either side for the end tanks. I dont want to hack it too bad because i think that looks lame.

I might even take off my grill and valence and run the ic out there untill i can figure out just what i want to do with the suport. (and that would look cool)

That would rock to get kurt's help, but he said he is leaving for chico in a week or so? that kinda blows. Iwill definatly take you up on that oil pan offer. i should have welded one on before i swapped my motor in like you suggested, but i am lame:lol:

I think deep down i figured i would never go turbo even though i wanted it, but it is close now!

Yeah, he's going to school up there like I did. Let's hope he has as much fun, but completes a few classes!!

I'll let you swing by any time and grab the pan. It's got oil, water, sticks and dirt in it, so bring a pan or other means of keeping your car clean! Bring my head at the same time!!! Your pan isn't boned... is it?