Tree house parts storage

I am getting quite a collection of spares!!!

Seems we all have that problem to one extent or another. There was a tree house on the property we bought. It's full of car stuff now. :D

i bet that could lend itself to being some funny pictures.

Dunno...you tell me.

treehouse1a.jpg

treehouse2a.jpg

treehouse3a.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be coming down, next year at the latest. Also gonna disassemble the storage mini-barn, then use what I can from both to build a new (hopefully) temporary storage shed.

...and then I can start building a new garage! :D Of course, I don't expect that to happen for a couple three years. :o

that's pretty funny... i can just imagine havin kids runnin around and they come in the garage for a second and you say "hey billy take this box and stick it in your tree house for me ok?" and he takes it out there.. then the next day you give him another and another and then you start to notice he's just kinda sittin around the house, "billy, why aren't you playing in your tree house?" "it's full of your datsun parts dad!" hahahaha

and of course my imagination first conjured up images of a guy hiding parts from his wife by storing them in a treehouse that's like 10 or so feet off the ground and jsut has a lil rope later. she comes out "hunny what're you doing up there?" "umm... just fixing up billy's tree house, not storing datsun parts, that's for sure" "what?" "... nothing, go make dinner" HA